Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

16 November 2009

Head Explosion

Dissertation, tests, papers, statistics, humerus, oh my! This week has been an overload of information for my pretty little head. I think it may actually self-destruct in 5 seconds Mission Impossible style! Three weeks from today I have a paper and test due. EEK! Saying sorry ahead of time that my updates are not as punctual. Last weekend I colored my hair a nice dark hue of black cherry. Looks yummy! :) I finally found a pair of skinny jeans that I like from a place here called New Look. MAC cosmetics had a 10 percent off sale at a local department store so I bought a new eyeshadow called Woodwinked. Anything new happening for you this week? Let me know in the comments section. Would love to hear from you! I also wanted to comment on how the young ones dress these days. I went out to a club/bar in Bournemouth and was appalled at how short the skirts were. I really think that 'women' these days really don't leave much to the imagination. I mean I saw bits and pieces that NOBODY should EVER have to see! What are your thoughts on this?

GIVEAWAYS:


I won Japanese Blotting Papers (http://www.tatcha.com/) from Makeup for Life. Thanks!!

NOW FOR THE SALES:

Walgreens


FREE
Yes To Carrots Lip Butter
thru Nov 21
with purchase of Yes To Carrots, Cucumbers or Tomatoes Priced $8.99 or Higher
(Reg. ($3.79 Value))
I've never used these products before but I've read good reviews on them.

Buy 1 at $1.99 Get 1 FREE
Sinful Colors Nail Lacquer
SALE
thru Nov 21
I have a couple of Sinful Colors. The color is brilliant but the chipping factor is high so make sure you use a good top coat and apply it every two days to keep it from chipping.

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE*
L’OrĂ©al HiP Cosmetics
SALE
thru Nov 21
These are great! Some have said that the eyeshadows are comparable to MAC ones. The pigment is high and stays on well. I have used the lip gloss and love the vanilla scent :)

NOW FOR THE HIGH END:

Free 7 piece gift and Shipping @ Korres.com with a purchase of $40 or more! Use code SPARKLE. If you've never used Korres, try some small bottles from TJ Maxx. I have found shampoo, lotions and body gels in the cosmetics section there. I believe that ULTA carries Korres too.

Friends and Family sale at Philosophy.com!! 20 percent off. Use code ENJOY until Nov. 20. I scored some Philosophy products here in UK from TK Maxx. YAY!

P.S. Tell your friends about my blog and please don't forget to click on follow or subscribe to my posts. Both of these links can be found on the right side of this blog.




2 comments:

  1. wow u have a full week. i am still trying to recover from flu bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW .. You're really grown up now .. How's my longtime IRC Chat Sis doin. Its been far too long.. Drop me a line and we can catch up :D *HUGS* - Steve

    ReplyDelete