Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

16 December 2009

Feeling warmer in the US of A!

Hi there folks! Reporting from the good ole USA! I have been home for the last 5 days but I can'tseem to adjust to the time change. Jet lag is a BITCH! Regardless, it sure is nice to be home and out of the COLD. I apologize for the delayed update! I hope everyone is having a great holiday and Merry Christmas to all :)

No giveaways to report this week! Come on giveaway gods grant me something! LOL

NOW FOR THE SALES:


ALL Revlon Cosmetics & Beauty Tools
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE*
WITH CARD

Almay
buy 1 get 1 FREE*
WITH CARD


Buy 1 Get 1 FREE*
Almay Foundation, Concealer, Powder, B
lush or Eye

99¢
Yes to Carrots Lip Butter

NOW FOR THE HIGH END:

Free shipping with any $50 purchase or more. No code
necessary.

20% OFF ORDERS + FR
EE SHIPPING from 12/14/09-12/20/09 with code FF2009.

Korres






1 comment: