Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

20 August 2009

Doing the UK dance! Woot Woot

So the time has finally come! UK Visa is here! I'm finally on my way. Move out date will probably be around Sept. 10th. Move in to the dorm on the 19th but of course some quality time with friends and family before I move to my new flat(apartment) in Bournemouth. WOOT WOOT! But don't fret I plan to keep blogging wherever I go :)

GOODIES:

This week I won 2 GIVEAWAYS! Yeah I know WTH??? How does STYLEEZTA get all the luck? Beats me! Here is what I won:

From the FABULOUS http://www.fabulessbeauty.com/Cute logo right??!!!

From the FABULOUS http://awildaheartsmakeup.blogspot.com/ aka MAKEUPREPUBLIC

Makeup Forever Eyeshadow in Iridescent True Blue

Makeup Forever Eyeshadow in Rich Bright Purple

She is one of my favorite bloggers/vloggers! Check out her makeup tutorials on youtube.com!


SALES OF THE WEEK:

Walgreens wins this week with the BEST SALES on makeup!

B1G1 Free L'oreal Hip Cosmetics (I love their lipglosses! Lots of pigment and smells good)

B1G1 Free Wet n' Wild Cosmetics (Stock up on dirt cheap eyeliners)

$2 Off Sally Hansen HD nail color (Good deal and really awesome BRIGHT nail colors)

NOW FOR THE HIGH END:

Korres
30% off sale!!! If you don't already know Korres is a collection of advanced natural formulations using a targeted ingredient approach to correct the signs of aging and address a variety of skin concerns. Best of all I love their packaging! I'm big sucker for packaging. It has to be the right color, shape and size. I am currently using their Cherry Oil Lip Gloss in Nude :) It doesn't dry my lips like most High End lip glosses do. ie Chanel!! I am going to order the three pack with this thirty off sale. SCHWING!! Here is a link to their best sellers. Sale ends Sept. 15. Use code CAFEMOM at check out. Happy Shopping!

I hope you enjoyed my weekly update of my life and the budget goodies! Talk to ya later!

P.S. Tell your friends about my blog and please don't forget to click on follow or subscribe to my posts. Both of these links can be found on the right side of this blog.













\

No comments:

Post a Comment