Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

13 August 2009

I heart SUMMER!! :)

Summer is by far the best season! You gotta love the sandals, sundresses, jumping into the pool, and beach days! I just spent last weekend in LA and although I didn't get to enjoy the beach I definitely enjoyed the 85 degree weather. I hit up the Rose Bowl Flea Market once again and ventured to the area with the vendors who had new stuff as opposed to vintage. I think its my favorite part! I bought a great sundress(slip included) for $30 and a bunch of jewelry for about $10. They had a vendor that had $1 earrings and necklaces 3 for $5. Yeah score I know! I don't have any pics with me but the price enough should have you running to the next one which is on September 13. Click here for more information.

By the way, I won another giveaway from dailymakeover.com this time. I follow their tweets and every Tuesday they give away something pretty SWEET! I won this:
Kinerase Photofacial Starter Kit (Retail $100)
So follow them on Twitter and tune in on Tuesdays for their on the hour giveaway. All you have to do is wait for a trivia question and tweet the answer.

SALES OF THE WEEK:

Sally Beauty Supply is having a sale on China Glaze Nail polish($4.99):


There are tons of great BRIGHT colors from this brand. Here's a great review from Makeup And Beauty Blog (One of my favorite bloggers)! Holla Karen! What's great about Sally's Beauty Supply is that they have the sale for all of August. So ladies you have about three weeks to grab some pretty nail polish.

NOW FOR THE HIGH END:

Urban Decay is having a 30% off Friends and Family sale. August 10-20. Use code FFN1.

I use the Eyeshadow Primer Potion but I use it everyday so I try to stock up. This sale is great to stock up on ESSENTIALS!

I hope you enjoyed my weekly update of my life and the budget goodies! Talk to ya later!

P.S. Tell your friends about my blog and please don't forget to click on follow or subscribe to my posts. Both of these links can be found on the right side of this blog.






2 comments:

  1. I too found tons of awesome bright colors of China Glaze Nail polish at Sally Beauty and got some beautiful ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Bipolar rf machine and 5 in 1 rf machine. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Miami Beauty Supply websites.

    ReplyDelete