Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

05 April 2010

100th POST woot woot!! Happy 100th Post TO mE :D

CLAP CLAP :D Can't believe this is my 100th post.  WOWEE!! I'm in the US right now..loving every minute of it.  Of course I've spent the last 5 or 6 hours working on school stuff. IT NEVER ENDS!! But I'm off to LA tomorrow and I promised myself that I will rest my brain and just take a MUCH needed break.

Giveaway Madness:

I won the cutest bobby pins from PandaClub. Check out her site :D See what I won here. 

I won the Style Arsenal from Fashion Cents.  

  1. Duck Brand Adhesive Remover
  2. Garment Guard (Disposable Underarm Shields)
  3. White Collar Grime (Disposable Collar Protectors)
  4. Gingher Retractable Seam Ripper
  5. Fiskars Razor Edge Scissors
  6. Fashion Cents DVD of the Seven Style Basics Part 1 & 2 (Yes, you will be the first to have Part 2)
Too cool for school!!


NOW FOR THE SALES

Walgreens


$3 off
L’Oréal HiP or Studio Secrets Cosmetics
L'Oréal
SALE
Offer Valid Apr 4 - Apr 10



Buy 1 Get 1 50% off*
Maybelline Cosmetics
Maybelline
SALE
Offer Valid Apr 4 - Apr 10


Buy 1 Get 1 50% off*
Revlon Cosmetics
Revlon
SALE
Offer Valid Apr 4 - Apr 10

CVS


Maybelline Great Lash, Expert Wear Shadow Quad or Shine Sensational Lip Gloss
NEW. NOW. sale!
$5
WITH CARD
thru Apr 10


Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color, Lash Stiletto or Colossal Mascara
sale!
$6.79
WITH CARD
thru Apr 10

Revlon Foundation
BUY & GET A FREE
Without Card
thru Apr 10


ALL CoverGirl Eye
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
( Without Card $3.39 - $8.99)
thru Apr 10


L’Oreal Cosmetics
sale!
40% OFF regular retail
WITH CARD
thru Apr 10


NOW for the HIGH END:  

Free gift and free shipping with $75 purchase. Use code hopeoilfree.

12 free samples with any $40 purchase. Online only this week.  

30% discount. use code 
QArLXqeP.  



Reminder Please Enter My Giveaway :D Click here to enter.  




1 comment:

  1. Hey girly ... I am heading off for vacation tomorrow, but will send out your gift card as soon as I get back. The top you picked is on its way, and the shoes arrived yesterday! Can't wait to complete the outfit! :o)

    ReplyDelete