Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

19 April 2010

Weekly Update: I'm swimming in a swamp of assignments!!

Since I've come back to REALITY I haven't had any time to breath!! I have been swamped with assignments. JEEZ! Glad I had some fun on Spring Break because from here on out IT'S NO LIFE for me. HaHa!!  I hope everyone is having a great Spring break or if not just enjoying the nice weather.

I opened my email yesterday and GUESS what I found! An email from Princess Dominique saying I've won one of her shoe giveaways! YiPPPEEE!! Aren't they PURTY!????




OOH what should I wear them with???


NOW FOR THE SALES:

Target


Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes - 30ct.

$2.99

2-pk. Burt’s Bees beeswax lip balm
$5.49
Stores Only

Eco Tools 5-pc. Brush Set

$9.99


Buy 1 Get 1 50%* off
Almay Cosmetics
Almay
SALE
thru Apr 24

25% off
L’Oréal Eye Cosmetics or Cleansers
L'Oréal
SALE
thru Apr 24
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off*
Maybelline Cosmetics
Maybelline
SALE
thru Apr 24



ALL Maybelline Foundation, Powder, Blush or Concealer
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
(Without Card $3.99 - $11.99)
thru Apr 24

ALL N.Y.C. Cosmetics
buy 1 get 1 FREE*
WITH CARD
(Without Card 99¢ - $14.99)
thru Apr 24

ALL Physicians Formula Cosmetics
40% OFF regular retail
WITH CARD
(Without Card $1.99 - $19.99)
thru Apr 24

ALL Rimmel Cosmetics
buy 1 get 1 FREE*
WITH CARD
( Without Card $2.99 - $9.69)
thru Apr 24

Now for the HIGH end:

15% off any online order of $65 or more (not including tax & shipping). must enter promotion code "motherslove" at checkout to redeem. the promotion is valid for all sales completed between april 19 (12:00:01am est) and april 25 (11:59pm est), 2010


Free tote with any $35 fragrance purchase. 


Free Nars sample of Makeup Cleansing Oil with any purchase.  While supplies last. Offer expires Thursday, April 29, 2010. Gift with purchase size is 0.23 fl oz/7 ml.


30% off sale ends today.  Use code 1SFNF.


Don't forget to tell people about my giveaway.  If you do you get 10 extra entries!! 






1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! Be still my heart! Those are gorgeous! Lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete