Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

26 April 2010

Guest Blogger: Spring 2010 Looks for Less!

Hello All!

I was recently asked to contribute to Styleezta and let me tell you, I was beyond excited! Working in the event planning industry and focusing heavily on weddings, I get to see, share and blog about fashion - wedding fashion, that is. I am a true fashion addict, in every sense of the word. I get my thrills from scouring the web, the latest issues of Vogue and Lucky, vintage shops & flea markets looking for my next fashion obsession.

With that said, I decided to make my Styleezta debut with something we ALL love...budget friendly finds! I created an inspiration board with my favorite Spring 2010 looks from my favorite store, Bloomingdale's. Since I don't have the luxury of being able to purchase my entire spring wardrobe from Bloomies I created a second board with the most budget friendly takes on my favorite pieces.

Don't forget to check out JustWenderful to see the latest posts on Bridal Fashion too!


Take a look & enjoy!


-Andrea (LAtwitt)

Spring 2010








Budget Spring 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment