Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

25 April 2010

Weekly Update: Free like a BIRD!!

Just sent out the assignments I was working on this week! Done Dusted...FREE as a bird :D
Feels nice!!

I'm watching the sunset from my room right now! Love that feeling of change! Change is GOOD!!

So who out there loves KOHL'S?? I do I do :D It has been awhile since I've gone but I've had my eye on the new LC Lauren Conrad Collection.  I love the Blue Sapphire Ruffle Dress! Fabulous :D....and GUESS what!??  I won the Fashion Pulse Daily $25 Kohl's gift card giveaway to BUY it! Super Awesome right??? What do you like at Kohl's??? Leave me a comment.

NOW FOR THE SALES:

Drugstore Buys

CVS


Essence of Beauty
sale!, HOT PRICE
5/$5
WITH CARD
( Without Card $2.99 )
thru May 1

Sally Hansen
sale!
$1.99
WITH CARD
thru May 1

ALL L’Oreal Cosmetics
buy 1 get 1* 50% off
WITH CARD
( Without Card $3.49 - $16.99)
thru May 1

ALL Milani Cosmetics
mix & match
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
thru May 1

ALL Revlon Foundation, Powder, Blush, Concealer, Lip, Nail or Beauty Tools
mix & match. NEW NOW
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
(Without Card $1.99 - $21.99 )
thru May 1
Buy 1 at $1.99 Get 1 50% off
Sinful Colors Nail Color
Sinful Colors
thru May 1



Buy 1 Get 1 50%* off
Cover Girl Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Blush or Lip Color
Cover Girl
SALE
thru May 1

Buy 1 Get 1 50%* off
L’Oréal Cosmetics, Skin Care or Sublime Bronze
L'Oréal
SALE
thru May 1

Buy 1 Get 1 50%* off
Neutrogena Cosmetics, Skin or Sun Care
Neutrogena
SALE
thru May 1

Buy 1 Get 1 50%* off
Revlon Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Blush or Eye Cosmetics
Revlon
SALE
thru May 1


Target


Rimmel Max Volume Flash mascara
SALE
$4.99
Stores Only




Almay Intense i-Color
$5 EACH

$5.99
temporary price cut
SALE

HIGH END: 


Buy 1 get 1 free on all Ulta cosmetics.


Free clutch with every  purchase over $35.


15% off use code MAY10. Ends 4.26


I have a new post tomorrow so stay tuned! Something a bit different :D


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning the Kohl's Gift Card! I oftentimes like their tunics and vests!! :)

    ReplyDelete